Physiotherapy is a health service dedicated to individuals or groups to preserve and improve the function of body movements by using manual and / or physical, electrotherapeutical / mechanical equipments, and also interpersonal communication.
Currently, our supported equipments and therapy are including:
- MWD (Micro Wave Diathermy)
- SWD (Short Wave Diathermy)
- Electric Stimulation (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation / TENS, Faradic, Galvanic, etc)
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Lumbal & Cervical Traction
- Ultrasound Nebulizer & Suction.
- Exercises Therapy with supporting equipments, such as: Parallel Bar, Stairs, Walker, Crutch, Gym Ball, Pulley & Static Bicycle.
- Manual Therapy (Manipulation and Massage Therapy)
Several conditions that can be treated at GADING PLUIT Hospital are such as:
1. Medical disorders:
- Pulmonary disease
- Cardiac disease
- Post head injury
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome (GBS).
- Bell’s Palsy
- Post orthopaedic surgery
2. For children growth and development:
- Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome.
- Progressive Muscular Dystrophy (PMD)
- Respiratory tract disorders (cough, cold, asthma, etc).
- Congenital anomaly since birth
3. For Geriatric Problems:
- Back and Lumbar Pain
- Shoulder and Neck Pain
- Pain in the lumbar, knee, hand and feet (Rheumatic).
- Restrictive Joint Function and Limited Daily Living Activities.
4. For sports injuries, such as:
- Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow.
- Thoracic Outlet Compression Syndrome (TOCS).
- Ligament Muscle Injuries, Joint Dislocation, etc.
5. For women’s health, such as:
- Post Menstrual Low Back Pain
Physiotherapy Department of Gading Pluit Hospital is ready to provide medical treatment for cases in musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, pulmonary and medical rehabilition.
For further INFORMATION and REGISTRATION, please contact: Physiotherapy Dept. Ext. 28406
(Monday – Friday: 8 Am – 7 Pm, Saturday: 8 Am – 6 Pm)