Our OUTPATIENT Dept. provides you complete facilities consisting of:
- POLYCLINIC (multi-discipline) on the 2nd Floor and PRIVATE PRACTICES with varieties of sub-specialistics on the 7th Floor, both from 08:00 am until 21:00 pm with the physician practice setting according to the schedule.
- GADING INTEGRATED CANCER CARE (GICC) for consultation on ONCOLOGY and RADIOTHERAPY, is available on the 1st Fl. with the schedule set out.
- INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY services, located on the 3rd Floor scheduled consultations.
All supported by doctors who are competent in their respective fields, seasoned with a variety of the latest diagnostic and therapeutic methods in medicine.
Patients can register over the phone or direct visit to the outpatient registration counter, however we do suggest you to call first for doctor’s schedule confirmation. The service is first come first serve based. For urgent patient's clinical condition, we recommend you to take the Patient to the Emergency Room (ER) in order to get a first aid before the specified handling added.
GADING PLUIT Hospital Polyclinic is equipped with ultrasound, EMG, and laser in accordance with requirements related disciplines and the needs of patients. For other diagnostic purposes, our doctors can refer patients to the diagnostic division in order to obtain the necessary supporting examination (USG-4D for pregnancy, Echocardiographic and Treadmill for heart problems, Triplex Sonography for vascular problems, Endoscopy of gastrointestinal, Pulmonary and ENT problems). In addition, our doctors are also supported by Radiology Department with advanced equipments such as, PET/CT-Scan, MRI 1,5 Tesla Magnetom AvantoFit, MSCT-Scan 64 Slice, and conventional radiology examinations.
All the facilities provided by GADING PLUIT Hospital are to be your One-Stop-Care to fulfill your healthcare needs.
For INFORMATION & REGISTRATION, please contact:
- POLYCLINIC 2nd Floor and INTERVENTION RADIOLOGY 3rd Floor: Ext. 28235
- DOCTOR’S PRACTICES 7th Floor: Ext. 28712, 28713
- GICC 1st Floor: Ext. 28160, 28161